Saratoga Parent Nursery School welcomes values and supports all families. We strive to provide a stimulating and nurturing play-based environment where children and families of all backgrounds and identities grow together in our preschool community. We understand that the expense of preschool may be a strain on a family’s budget and helping eligible families reduce their cost through scholarships is an important part of our program. Our ability to offer scholarships is dependent upon available scholarship funds. Scholarship awards cover one academic year (September-June) but can be applied for at any point within the school year, should the need arise. Scholarships are not guaranteed for the duration of the child’s preschool years.
Our Process is as follows:
- Application: Applications are available to download on our website. Please print and download the application and return it to, Saratoga Parent Nursery School, 20490 Williams Ave, Saratoga, CA, 95070
- Notification: Our scholarship committee will review all applications and will notify applicant within 30 days.
- Agreement: Applicants who are approved for a scholarship will receive a scholarship agreement outlining the school and family expectations for tuition payment and fulfillment of school policies, at which time they may accept or reject the scholarship. The agreement must be signed and returned to SPNS within 7 days.
- Our financial assistance fund is limited and while all requests are considered, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will receive assistance. The decisions of the scholarship committee are based on funds available, the number of requests, family circumstances and individual needs. SPNS believes that each family’s financial situation is unique and therefore we evaluate each scholarship application individually. We do not have a “salary cap” for applicants.
- Questions about the process may be directed to Saratoga Parent Nursery School at 408 867-9774 or Director@saratogaparents.org.